I had the opportunity to attend Teen Vogue Fashion University last weekend. I must say it was the best weekend of my life! Fashion University is the only educational program where the business of fashion is taught by the stars of fashion. I traveled to New York, and experienced the NYC city life. The cabs, subways and mass crowds. I went to the Hudson theater, and the Condé Nast building for my workshops. Also Express and Topshop hosted private shopping events.
Here’s is my photo from my Last day at Teen Vogue Fashion University!!!!
- Recap: Express + Teen Vogue Welcome You to the Business of Fashion (explife.express.com)
- Teen Vogue Fashion University (dartmouthfashioncouncil.com)
- A New York Minute (part 1) (distractedbyshoes.wordpress.com)
- Styling Tips (uakeywebtech.wordpress.com)
- Teen Vogue Fashion University’s Most Accomplished Students on Breaking Into the Industry at a Young Age (fashionista.com)
- MY EXPERIENCE: Teen Vogue Fashion University 2013 (vogueandvalor.wordpress.com)